Lee Seung-gyu

Vice Chairman of KoreaBio, an association that has existed for over 40 years, with the first chairman being Ju-Yeong Chung, the former president of Hyundai. Unlike other associations, we cover all aspects of the biotech industry. Of our 500 members, 30 percent are the large traditional pharmaceutical companies; the remaining 70 percent are start-up ventures, which the biotech industry now revolves around.
Country: South Korea