Kernodle Clinic Clinic
Kernodle Clinic first opened its doors in 1949 when three graduates of Duke University saw their vision of a single clinical operation become a reality. Dr. Harold B. Kernodle Sr., his brother Dr. Charles E. Kernodle, Jr., both surgeons, and their cousin Dr. John Robert Kernodle, an obstetrician gynecologist, joined their practices to form Kernodle Clinic. Kernodle Clinic was heralded as one of the most modern and best-equipped facilities of its kind in the south. Kernodle Clinic maintains that reputation for innovation and quality medical care. Its goal is to provide prompt, appropriate, quality medical care and to serve as a referral center with full diagnostic and treatment facilities.